Hi again,

I am heading to upgrade my Clamav version, from 0.93 to 0.96.

I found out this page below and I need to know:

1. If it is necessary to install all of these Debian packages and
2. The note says: "Depending on your installation method" do this... or that... - so, how can I know what method was used to?

----------------------------
http://wiki.clamav.net/bin/view/Main/DebianInstall

TWiki> Web Main>ClamPackages>DebianInstall (2010-05-04, NormanDHigginbotham)

Available packages
clamav-getfiles - Update script for clamav
clamav - antivirus scanner for Unix
clamav-base - base package for clamav, an anti-virus utility for Unix
clamav-daemon - antivirus scanner daemon
clamav-data - clamav data files
clamav-docs - documentation package for clamav, an anti-virus utility for Unix
clamav-freshclam - downloads clamav virus databases from the Internet
clamav-milter - antivirus scanner for sendmail
clamav-testfiles - use these files to test that your Antivirus program works
clamav-dbg - debug symbols for clamav

--

Wagner Pereira

PoP-SP/RNP - Ponto de Presença da RNP em São Paulo
CCE/USP - Centro de Computação Eletrônica da Universidade de São Paulo
http://www.pop-sp.rnp.br
Tel. (11) 3091-8901