Hi,

I'm attempting to compile a 64 bit version of 0.97.2 on Solaris 9, and
running into some issues.  Version 0.96.4 compiled fine in the same
environment that we're using now, but both this version and 0.97.1 did not
seem to compile correctly.  The configure does not come out with any errors,
but upon trying to run make, standard error starts spewing a bunch of
messages like this:

"bytecode_api.h", line 63: warning: enumerator value overflows INT_MAX
(2147483647)
  CC     libclamav_la-readdb.lo

A make check results in failed clamdscan and clamd checks as well.  Any idea
why this might be going on?  Any information I can provide that might help?

Thanks,

--
Tom Goerger
University of Minnesota - Internet Services