According to my mirrors.dat file the last time I successfully connected to
the US Mirror at akxnet.de (IP: 88.198.67.125) (obviously located in DE) was
on 29 Aug, but when I check my log I see that even that was actually an
error.  Since that time each of two updates on 2, 3, 4, 5, & 6 Sep have
started with that same server and erred with the following:

> connect_error: getsockopt(SO_ERROR): fd=4 error=61: Connection refused
> Can't connect to port 80 of host db.US.clamav.net (IP: 88.198.67.125)

That status page has shown some issues with that server each day, but
nothing like what I am seeing.

I can ping the server, but can not find it with my browser.  When I enter
clamav.akxnet.de I am currently taken to a different IP address, I believe
(46.4.61.241).  The 88.198.67.125 address comes back to mx00.akxnet.de

-Al-

--
Al Varnell
Mountain View, CA