Hello Christopher,

> > If anyone can provide a CVD mirror in US, please contact me directly.
> > We definitely need more capacity in the db.us.clamav.net RR.
> What sort of bandwidth do the mirrors use, as in what would be a typical
> burst or peak load - 5mbit/sec, 10mbit/sec, etc.

You can throttle the bandwidth to whatever you can afford, we usually
require a minimum of 10Mbit/s though.

Traffic is around 5TB/month on each mirror.

Best regards

--
Luca Gibelli (luca _at_ clamav.net)       ClamAV, a GPL anti-virus toolkit
[Tel] +39 0187 1851862 [Fax] +39 0187 1852252 [IM] nervous/jabber.linux.it