I just installed 0.97.2 on a NetBSD 5.1 x86 box. When running freshclam it hangs after Downloading daily-13703.cdiff [100%]. It can sit there forever and not give the console back. There are two running freshclam processes while this happens. It also does the same thing with clamd when starting the process. It will give you the Bytecode: Security mode set to "TrustSigned" and then not give the console back. If you CTRL-C it will give you the console and the clamd process continues to run as normal.

This may be due to a change in configuration that I have been unable to find, if so a good hit with the clue bat would be appreciated. I have not seen this problem on any other box. Thanks

Phil