Barely on topic but I have a question about RPM's. I'm rolling out an enterprise ClamAV solution for PCI compliance and need to use a reliably sourced RPM distribution from a third party. I've always done this myself but as a contractor that would not be appropriate as I won't be there forever. I have no experience with these distributions so wonder if there is any kind of consensus on a good vendor. I've seen Dag Weir's packages, for example and they seem fine. Best practice says find two such reliable (and interchangeable) vendor's products should one or the other become non-available.

The platform of interest is RHEL 5.x, 6.x, and the Oracle Linux equivalents.

dp