On Tue, 2014-02-11 at 21:28 -0800, Dennis Peterson wrote:
> On 2/11/14, 8:06 AM, Andrew Kelly wrote:
>
> > So..... <bump!>

> So..... Andy - You do know that this is the wrong list for complaints about
> Debian support, right? You might have better luck here:

Thanks for the guidance, Dennis, much appreciated.

I'm curious, though... I've seen half a dozen or more threads
in the last few weeks that have precious little to do with
the core business of this list. Why is it that you picked my
mail (very much on topic in an existent thread, by the way)
to play hall monitor?
Is it just because you're seeing my name for the first time,
or have you just not been reading everything posted to this
list?

At any rate, I'm running a farm of "stable" and "old-stable"
deployments, the dep nightmare of pulling something from testing
isn't really going to serve my customer base very well. And
the 20 minutes.. well, were it that painless I'm sure half a
dozen daily readers of this list would have already back-ported
things months and months ago.

Hope I haven't upset you, that's really not what I intended,
and as I said, I'm quite grateful for your response.

Andy