> Steve:
> Thank you, but for those of us who haven't played with our configuration
> for quite a while as its been Just Working(TM) for a year or more, a
> pointer to a URL showing how to incorporate this into the working configs
> we have would be appropriate.
>
> Cheers, Gene Heskett

Hi,

The latest version of the download script supports the database already.

https://github.com/extremeshok/clamav-unofficial-sigs

The database details are on the website yes, as I've another database
and Yara to add to the mirrors next week, so I'll update the main websites
at that stage.

You can also do a quick download/scan eg..

rsync -v rsync://rsync.sanesecurity.net/sanesecurity/hackingteam.hsb
clamscan --database=hackingteam.hsb

Cheers,

Steve
Web : sanesecurity.com