Hi,

On Tue, Aug 25, 2015 at 1:19 PM, Kevin Lin <k...@sourcefire.com> wrote:
> It's not necessary to whitelist the heuristic. If you choose to, you can
> whitelist the domain which can be done using a .wdb signature. There is
> documentation on how to write an entry in the phishsigs_howto.pdf document.

I think I managed to get it working. Much easier than I expected.

Given this debug output:

LibClamAV debug: Looking up hash 56C3...E7C44D36F0FB9028E16FE for urldefense.
proofpoint.com/(26)v2/url?u=http-3A__www.bankofamerica.com_emaildisclaimer&d=AwMFAg&c=ewHkv9vLloTwhsKn5d4bTdoqsmB

Then there's this:

LibClamAV debug: Phishing: looking up in whitelist:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com:http://www.bankofamerica.com;
host-only:0
LibClamAV debug: Looking up in regex_list:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com:http://www.bankofamerica.com/

I've created a wdb rule that looks like this:

X:.+proofpoint\.com:.+bankofamerica\.com:17-

That appears to have solved the problem. I suppose I could be more
specific with my regex, but I think it's okay for now.

Thanks,
Alex