Try clamscan --debug 2>debug.log and I think that should show you a domain.

Cheers,

Steve
Web: sanesecurity.com
Blog: sanesecurity.blogspot.com
Twitter: @sanesecurity

On 16 August 2016 17:32:31 Alex <mysqlstud...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

I have a false-positive with Heuristics.Phishing.Email.SpoofedDomain
for capitaloneemail.com, but can't figure out how to use sigtool to
determine which actual domain it thinks was spoofed.

# sigtool --find-sigs Heuristics.Phishing.Email.SpoofedDomain |
sigtool --decode-sigs
#

Why doesn't it display the signature with the above command?

How do I scan the quarantined message to find out exactly what
triggered this false positive?

Thanks,
Alex