On Sun, February 7, 2016 9:08 am, Walter H. wrote:
> On 04.02.2016 00:55, G <vuln-wa...@thefeeds.info> wrote:
> /\
> invalid e-mail address

No idea where the above header comes from, other that a "person" called "G"

>> A new request with request id 136 has been created by Steve basford.
>> Short info on the request is :

No idea where the above comes from?

> not really trustworth when wanting me doing the same x times without them
> being added to the official signatures ...

Just in case anyone is *just* joining the list and it slightly put off by
the above statement...

Sanesecurity.com (domain created 29-dec-2004).

"...Since 2006, SaneSecurity have provide hourly updated ClamAV
signatures..." (source: sanesecurity.com)

databases are signed and I'm usually around somewhere on the list(s) or
via email.

Still, if you don't want to trust me that's ok... others do however.

Cheers,

Steve
Web : sanesecurity.com
Blog: sanesecurity.blogspot.com