On 07.02.2016 14:03, Steve Basford wrote:
On Sun, February 7, 2016 9:08 am, Walter H. wrote:
On 04.02.2016 00:55, G<vuln-wa...@thefeeds.info>  wrote:
/\
invalid e-mail address
No idea where the above header comes from, other that a "person" called "G"

A new request with request id 136 has been created by Steve basford.
Short info on the request is :

No idea where the above comes from?
here the mail header

Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2016 18:55:12 -0500 (EST)
From: G<vuln-wa...@thefeeds.info>
To: clamav-users@lists.clamav.net, walte...@mathemainzel.info
Subject: New request created with ID: ##136## from Steve basford

not really trustworth when wanting me doing the same x times without them
being added to the official signatures ...
Just in case anyone is *just* joining the list and it slightly put off by
the above statement...
what would you think if you've got such strange e-mail in your mailbox?

Still, if you don't want to trust me that's ok... others do however.
it has nothing to do with you as person ...

the owner of the sender domain (thefeeds.info) hides itself behind privacy paranoia and this is absolute not trustwoth.
it should be your interest, to prevent such e-mails;