On Thursday 18 February 2016 02:59:56 Groach wrote:

> Nope.
>
> Im using thunderbird.  Only thunderbird, and nothing else but
> thunderbird.

I see that in the header, I must have missed it previously.  My bad.

> Receive notification of someones reply, click REPLY, write
> answer...SEND.

Notification? I have used t-bird in the past, but I am not familiar with
that term.  Here I am subscribed to the list, so I get everything posted
to the list. No notification involved.

> My original question really was how to REPLY to a thread thats already
> started when you dont have a notification for it in the first place.
> (Maybe you were not subscribed at the time or you have since deleted
> email notifications).

That could happen, but if the expire time set for that folder is a month
or more, that rarely happens.

> Cheers.
>
> On 18/02/2016 02:53, Gene Heskett wrote:
> > On Wednesday 17 February 2016 14:54:02 Groach wrote:
> >> (How do people reply to keep threading? And can they if hey odnt
> >> have a recent reply by email?  Humph!!)
> >
> > Since you came in thru yahoo, you probably cannot without starting
> > your own thread.  IMO yahoo is somewhat busted, and google-groups
> > should be terminated, with prejudice.
> >
> > Does your ISP provide an email server?  Most do.  I can help you get
> > setup, but not on this list, its off-topic.

> > There are other clients a plenty even for windoze users.  That
> > however I am guessing as the client you are useing identifies itself
> > as something yahoo probably wrote.
> >
> > THanks Groach.
> >
> > Cheers, Gene Heskett

> http://www.clamav.net/contact.html#ml