Well my internet messages is sent through the address and port that is in the
config. So the file is sent from an url to clamd for virus check then forwarded
if clamd does not report a virus. But the file ends up on the machine anyway.
So i want it to scan files sent on the socket that clamd is listening on.

Sorry for the confusion.