On 24.05.16 14:58, Philip Andersson wrote:

Well my internet messages is sent through the address and port that is in
the config.

in what config?

So the file is sent from an url to clamd for virus check then
forwarded if clamd does not report a virus.  But the file ends up on the
machine anyway.  So i want it to scan files sent on the socket that clamd
is listening on.

are you trying to run clamav on your proxy server or mail server?

Atheism is a non-prophet organization. _______________________________________________