Thank you for attacking people on my behalf(IT IS MY THREAD :) but... do you
have anything helpful to add to my problem (can I use clamav on HP-UX? :)

-----Original Message-----
From: clamav-users [mailto:clamav-users-boun...@lists.clamav.net] On Behalf Of
G.W. Haywood
Sent: 09 June 2016 17:11
To: clamav-users@lists.clamav.net
Subject: Re: [clamav-users] Supported Operating Systems

Hi there,

On Thu, 9 Jun 2016, Joe Frattura wrote:

> Can you tell me ? Can I install ClamAV to a server so that it is
> accessible via HTTP?  Id like to do scans from http.

Please do not hijack a thread to ask an unrelated question.

Your question is too open-ended to give any sensible answer apart from 'Yes'.
Of course you can do it, but very likely you would have do most of the work
yourself.

If you can provide more information about what you want to do then by all means
start another thread to explain.

--

73,
Ged.

"BANKEMFA" made the following annotations.
This is a confidential communication and is intended only for the addressee
indicated in the message (or duly authorised to be responsible for the delivery
of the message to such person). You are specifically prohibited from copying
this message or delivering the same, or any part thereof, to any other person,
whomsoever or howsoever, unless you receive written authorisation from us to
do.

If you are anyone other than the intended addressee, or person duly authorised
and responsible for the delivery of this message to the intended addressee, you
should destroy this message and notify us immediately.

Please note that we accept no responsibility whatsoever in the event that this
message or any other email message or any part thereof becomes known or is
communicated to anyone other than the intended recipient or other person
authorised in writing by us to receive it, howsoever arising and disclaim all
liability for any losses or damage which may be sustained by any person as a
result thereof.

Permanent TSB plc. is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland and is a tied
Assurance Agent for Irish Life Assurance plc.

Permanent TSB plc. registered in Dublin under No. 222332. Registered office is:
56-59, St. Stephen?s Green, Dublin 2, Ireland.