Hi,

I'm using clamav on fedora23 with amavisd-new and would like to tag
each email that contains macros with Heuristics.OLE2.ContainsMacros.
I've enabled OLE2BlockMacros, but it appears it actually lets them
through instead of blocking them outright when this setting is made.

What is the proper configuration of clamav to tag all emails with
macro attachments with Heuristics.OLE2.ContainsMacros as well as block
those emails with attachments that contain macro viruses?

Hopefully this is clear.

Thanks,
Alex