Hi,

>>> Try this:
>>> 1) Enable OLE2BlockMacros and restart clamd
>>> 2) Use clamdscan to test your sample message and note the results
>>> 3) Disable OLE2BlockMacros and restart clamd
>>> 4) Use clamdscan to test your sample message again and note these results

Very constructive help, thank you. Here are the results with a file
that has a macro virus:

OLE2BlockMacros yes
[root@juggernaut ~]# clamdscan -c /etc/clamd.d/amavisd.conf --fdpass
/var/tmp/inv_5236420.doc
/var/tmp/inv_5236420.doc: Heuristics.OLE2.ContainsMacros FOUND