This is probably found exclusively in an enterprise system.

We have it in our AMP product that we sell (which uses ClamAV as one of its
engines), but I am not aware of any free enterprise management of AV software.

--
Joel Esler | Talos: Manager | jes...@cisco.com<mailto:jes...@cisco.com>

On Dec 14, 2016, at 11:13 AM, robert k Wild