Am 29.12.2016 um 23:54 schrieb Mark Foley:
On 29/12/2016 09:32, Reindl Harald wrote:

Am 29.12.2016 um 10:21 schrieb Reindl Harald:

state of the official sgnatures is that clamav don't catch many real
malware all over the time without sanesecurity 3rd party signatures and
the official

I'd like to add these 3rd party signatures to my clamav scans.  How do I know
what signature repositories I am currently using?

How do I get e.g. the sanesecurity signatures?

Other than turning off --official-db-only and OfficialDatabaseOnly, how to I
incorporate 3rd party signatures into my clamav system?

Are there other good repositories besides sanesecurity?

https://www.google.com/search?q=sanesecurity&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

http://sanesecurity.com/usage/signatures/
http://sanesecurity.com/usage/linux-scripts/