On 02/15/17 22:48, Kees Theunissen wrote:
On Wed, 15 Feb 2017, ellanios82 wrote:

Hello List ,

scanning my Thunderbird directory , am getting :

/home/user/.thunderbird/9i9wirek.default/Mail/pop.gmail.com/bus:
Heuristics.Phishing.Email.SpoofedDomain FOUND
/home/user/.thunderbird/9i9wirek.default/Mail/pop.gmail.com/bus: copied to
'/var/log/clams.infected/bus'

How please do i locate the offending message to delete, as i do not want to
delete the entire directory ?

It's likely a message from this mailinglist:

My spam/virus fileter rejected a messeage from this list:

Timestamp:    Feb 15 17:50:33  (UTC +1)
Size:         1365308