Ellan,

I'm afraid it's going to be more trouble than it's worth. You will need to turn
debugging on when you scan that mailbox which will produce a huge amount of
output, but includes details about exactly what was found. You would then need
to search that mailbox in Thunderbird for the offending URL and decide whether
you need the message or it can be deleted. A SpoofedDomain finding is not
necessarily an attempt to misdirect you. It's a technique sometimes used to
give a message clarity.

-Al-