Please find below ClamAV performance statistics

In our recent *ClamAV Detection rate test*….

Sanesecurity signatures :            *97.11%*
SecuriteInfo  signatures (free) :  19.03%
ClamAV Official only signatures: 13.82%

Number of signatures:

Sanesecurity signatures :  *249,766*
SecuriteInfo (free)             :  1,110,596
ClamAV Only                      : 4,137,929

Date of oldest malware Sample in test : 06.01.2015
Date of newest malware Sample in test: 05.12.2015

Optimized Database means the db having leass no of signatures and can able
to give more malware detection rate