Hi Ged,

I did read your message. Note that the header that you quote below is not
related to my request. I am contacting you regarding the following:

IPs: 142.54.244.[96-110]

Domains:
mail.paypal.at
mail.paypal.be
mail.paypal.ch
mail.paypal.co.il
mail.paypal.co.uk
mail.paypal.de
mail.paypal.dk
mail.paypal.es
mail.paypal.fr
mail.paypal.it
mail.paypal.nl
mail.paypal.no
mail.paypal.pl
mail.paypal.se
 mail.paypal.com

Call it "reject", "bounce" or "delivery error" - the bottom line is that
legitimate mail from our client (including financial communications from
account holders) is not being delivered and wrongly identified as a phish by
ClamAv.

These emails are authenticated, they come from a well-respected organization -
hence there is no reason for them to be rejected with the message "554 Your
email was rejected because it contains the
Heuristics.Phishing.Email.SpoofedDomain virus"

Many thanks,

Anne-Sophie Marsh, Sr Email Deliverability Manager EMEA
 T   +44 2086143219   M +44 7469352383   Epsilon, 67 Broad Street, Teddington
TW11 8QZ, UK  epsilon.com

Message: 1