Am 31.05.2017 um 12:41 schrieb Joel Esler (jesler):
So is it us that needs to adjust our software for something that PayPal is
doing? Or should PayPal adjust what they are doing?

you need to adjust when you pretend something is phising while it's legit which can be verified by SPF/DKIM and that clamav has no way to verify SPF is no excuse, it proves only that it's wrong

Sent from my iPhone