Am 02.11.2017 um 16:28 schrieb Chris Johnson:
PHP checks for the existence for the file with (deleted) in the file
name, blocks the addition of this file to our records and deletes it.
Clam AV typically creates this additional file within 0.025 seconds
when testing with the eicar test file

Is there a way of getting clamd to run a script when a virus is not found?