We use a replication platform that has ClamAV baked in so can't really use the
standard whitelist procedures, or at least not that I am aware of. Anyway we
are getting a bunch of our AutoCAD DWFx files that are being tagged for the
virus Xml.Exploit.CVE_2018_4975-6545149-0. I can't figure out exactly what the
exploit is and what it does. If I can point to what exactly the exploit is I
can go to Autodesk and see if they have a hotfix for the problem. Otherwise we
are stuck. The real problem seems to be that once the file is tagged it strips
out the redlines our team does and then when it syncs down to the remote
servers they can't figure out what they are supposed to change.

Any help with what that exploit is so that I can communicate it to the software
manufacturer and find a solution would be greatly appreciated.

Brian Gawith