That may have been us as well. We sent in a report earlier this week but hadn't
heard anything and were still having the issue so I figure I would reach out
and see if there was anything else I could do.

-Brian Gawith, I.T. Services Manager

From: clamav-users <clamav-users-boun...@lists.clamav.net> On Behalf Of Alain
Zidouemba
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2018 12:12 PM
To: ClamAV users ML <clamav-users@lists.clamav.net>
Subject: Re: [clamav-users] DWFx files tagged as
Xml.Exploit.CVE_2018_4975-6545149-0

We actually got another FP report for the signature
Xml.Exploit.CVE_2018_4975-6545149-0 triggering on AutoCAD DWFx files. We
dropped Xml.Exploit.CVE_2018_4975-6545149-0 from the signature set earlier
today pending further investigation on how the signature could be re-written to
avoid FPs on these DWFx files.

- Alain