From: clamav-users [mailto:clamav-users-boun...@lists.clamav.net] On Behalf Of
"???"
Sent: Thursday, July 05, 2018 8:00 AM
To: ClamAV users ML
Subject: [clamav-users] Is ClamAV available on the hypervisor?

Hello, I am using ClamAV for my organization, but I am using it only on the VM
server.

Here is the question.

1. My supervisor asks, "Is ClamAV available on the hypervisor?"

I can not answer the question of what other VM servers do when the hypervisor
gets infected?

2. I was asked if there is a capability to analyze traffic moving between VM
servers with ClamAV installed, but I am not listed in the detection rule
creation manual.

I really want to know. I can not find the answer I want even if I googleing
questions.

[http://www.korea.kr/images/email/email_logo.gif]
·         [외환보유액 4000억달러 첫 돌파…IMF위기 때보다 100배 늘어] 외환보유액
4000억달러 첫
돌파<http://www.korea.kr/policy/economyView.do?newsId=148852099&pWise=mailLike>
·         [식당 예약 취소 후 위약금 내는 경우는?] 식당 예약 취소 후
위약금 내는
경우는?<http://www.korea.kr/policyplus/mediaSympathyView.do?newsId=148852139&pWise=mailLike>
·         [놓치지 말아야 할 7월 정책달력] 놓치지 말아야 할
7월
정책달력<http://www.korea.kr/policyplus/graphicsView.do?newsId=148852153&pWise=mailLike>
·         [워라밸을 찾아 우리는 과로사회에서 탈출합니다] 워라밸을 찾아 우리는
과로사회에서
탈출합니다<http://www.korea.kr/policyplus/mediaSympathyView.do?newsId=148852132&pWise=mailLike>
·         [‘도심 속 피서지’ 전국 어린이 물놀이장 무료개장] ‘도심 속 피서지’ 전국
어린이 물놀이장
무료개장<http://www.korea.kr/policyplus/cardnewsView.do?newsId=148852063&pWise=mailLike>

[http://kmmbox.korea.kr/checkread/MTg4OTU2NTU=/Y2xhbWF2LXVzZXJzQGxpc3RzLmNsYW1hdi5uZXQ=/Mg==/MA==/]

The information contained in this e-mail is for the exclusive use of the
intended recipient(s) and may be confidential, proprietary, and/or
legally privileged.  Inadvertent disclosure of this message does not
constitute a waiver of any privilege.  If you receive this message in
error, please do not directly or indirectly use, print, copy, forward,
or disclose any part of this message.  Please also delete this e-mail
and all copies and notify the sender.  Thank you.