"* If the question is about using ClamAV to analyze traffic then no,
that is not the function of ClamAV. ClamAV analyzes files, not traffic."

I use HAVP to scan HTTP traffic, and it uses libclamav and thus ClamAV
signatures etc. The future development of HAVP is uncertain,but it
still seems to work. And it's Open Source, so you could modify it to
scan other traffic. (It may be too slow to handle file server traffic.)

Take a look at http://www.havp.org/.