Paul Kosinski skrev den 2018-11-20 03:25:

  # Use aaa.bbb.ccc.ddd as client address for downloading databases.
  # Useful for multi-homed systems.
  # Default: Use OS'es default outgoing IP address.
  LocalIPAddress 10.11.14.160

comment that line

No matter, are we so unlucky -- only 1 out of 3M -- in having the sync
errors reappear? Or are we simply one of far fewer users who log (and
actually examine) their entire freshclam output?

you did not make localmirror correct, whole 10.x.x.x/8 is non routed in rfc1918, so not external problem to solve other then make freshclam get a localmirror that works, if unsure how, comment that localipaddress