Hi there,

On Wed, 13 Nov 2019, Andrew Watkins via clamav-users wrote:
On 11/13/19 10:33 AM, G.W. Haywood via clamav-users wrote:

Perhaps clamd is reloading its databases when you see this. Depending
on configuration and the host performance it can take anywhere between
a few tens of seconds and several minutes to reload all the databases...

Ah! I had read that discussion, but didn't put 2 and 2 together since I thought the database re-load had finished, but I think it may be this. I will look at download and build patched version.

You could of course just increase your timeouts. :)

--

73,
Ged.