Joel:

Thanks so much for responding. As of now I can on run on-demand single
processor scans.

Here are the things I would like to do:

- Run scans that utilize multiprocessors (I believe I do have clamd installed,
I just don’t know how to use it)
- Schedule virus scans (a assume this can be done through a Bash script with
Automator)
- Stipulate which volumes and directories to scan/exempt
- Choose to quarantine infected items
- Auto-scan files on access

There is probably more but that’s the lion’s share of what I’d like. Thanks for
responding.

Happy New Year!

JS