Dne sobota 20. Ășnora 2021 14:34:24 CET, Charles Harbud via clamav-users
napsal(a):
> Hi, for the last 3 weeks Clamwin has not been able to update it's virus
> signatures on my computer (Windows 2000, X32). The log says some (or all)
> the mirrors are down.
> May I ask, has anything changed with them. (Nothing has changed here). It's
> eating up all my bandwidth as Clamwin retries throughout the day. Thanks

I have noticed something similar - updating clamav database where the database
was too old (not updated for long time). Freshclam has a download timeout
(default 30 s), and if the update is not finished in that time, it tries again.
IMHO quite stupid... The update was working perfectly, it just needed to
download too much updates, that it needed about 60 s to finish.

--
Best regards
        Vladislav Kurz