I am not using on-access scanning.
when I type man clamd, I don’t get any information on threads.

I’ve tested setting MaxThreads to 100 vs 16(the amount of vcpus the scanner
has), and I did not see a performance increase.
What is the recommend setting for MaxThreads/MaxQueue for a 16 core system?

Also another question- Is there anyway to force clamd to use more RAM to
increase performance.