On Wednesday 10 March 2021 06:16:55 Al Varnell via clamav-users wrote:

> Can't believe how many people haven't been read this forum...
>
> -Al-

I hate forums Al, all that BS just to get logged in is a pita, and ALL my
email is automated. If you want me to see it, please post it here.

[...]

Take care and stay well, Al. BTW, your posts are one of two folks at
cisco I get from about 70 lists that turn the "Signed by" checker green
in kmail from TDE. Not kde, but TDE. Congratulations for doing it right.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
 - Louis D. Brandeis

  • [clamav-users]... Kachare, Ganesh, Vodafone Group (External) via clamav-users
    • Re: [clam... Paul Smith via clamav-users
    • Re: [clam... Al Varnell via clamav-users
      • Re: [... Gene Heskett via clamav-users
    • Re: [clam... G.W. Haywood via clamav-users
      • Re: [... Paul Kosinski via clamav-users
        • R... Paul Smith via clamav-users
          • ... Arjen de Korte via clamav-users
            • ... Paul Smith via clamav-users
            • ... Joel Esler (jesler) via clamav-users