On 3/22/21 1:34 PM, Joel Esler (jesler) via clamav-users wrote:
Glad to work with you, let’s take our conversation off list so we’re not flooding everyone.

As a Linode and ClamAV user, I'm interested in seeing what I can of this discussion that could be made public.

I'm both curious and want to make sure that what my Linode is (and has been) doing is not a problem.

So, if you don't mind, and other's don't object, please have part of this conversation publicly.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die