On 3/22/21 1:53 PM, Grant Taylor via clamav-users wrote:
I'm both curious and want to make sure that what my Linode is (and has been) doing is not a problem.

I want to make sure:

1) That what my Linode is doing is not a problem. -- fresh clam is waking up hourly and checking DNS to see if there are version updates. Upon new versions being published, downloading a cdiff and integrating it. 2) That whatever solution Linode puts in place won't interfere with or otherwise get in the middle between well behaved clients and ClamAV infrastructure.

P.S.  Sorry, I hit send before adding this to the last message.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die