Dne středa 7. dubna 2021 19:41:34 CEST, Joel Esler (jesler) via clamav-users
napsal(a):
> > https://blog.clamav.net/2021/04/are-you-still-attempting-to-download.html
> > <https://blog.clamav.net/2021/04/are-you-still-attempting-to-download.htm
> > l>
> >
> > Are you still attempting to download safebrowsing.cvd?
> >
> >  It has come to our attention that a few of you (about 515,000 of you, to
> >  be more accurate), are still attempting to download the safebrowsing.cvd
> >  file from the official ClamAV mirrors.  This tells us that these
> >  attempted downloads are an installation of FreshClam (a non-updated
> >  FreshClam.conf or other script) that have not been updated to remove the
> >  safebrowsing database.>

Hello,

These could be Debian users. The debian package offers to enable
safebrowsing.cvd, and there is no indication that it is discontinued. Perhaps,
if you talk to Debian Clamav maintainers, they could release an update that
disables this option without asking ?

Anyway I was one of those, and now disabling it everywhere...

--
Best Regards
        Vladislav Kurz