Grant,

I do not disagree with you on the separate functionality of the scheduling
engine and scanning engine. The question is: does such an engine exist? I
feel it is too much for each individual user to implement such a scheduling
engine. I am new to ClamAV, does the question / solution ever pop up?
Thanks.