I am hoping to find a clamav-milter to match the current version of clamav.
The current link on website seems to go to GitHub.
GitHub then says that you need to get software from ClamAV.
If there is somewhere that I can get a clamav-milter v0.104.2 RPM, it would be
much appreciated.

——
Michael H. “Mike” Hall, Sr.   NASA-GSFC
Working Remotely from Baltimore