On Tuesday, February 8, 2022 12:38:02 PM EST Micah Snyder (micasnyd) via
clamav-users wrote:
HI Michael, Ged,

clamav-milter is indeed a part of the clamav project. As Ged notes, it
hasn't changed in many years - at least not since I started here over 4
years ago.

Unfortunately, the clamav-milter daemon is not included with the 0.104 DEB
and RPM packages we provide on clamav.net/downloads.  I would like to
include it in the future.

Ged's link to use the Fedora project's milter RPM sounds like a good option
to me.  And as he notes, since it is a standalone program and communicates
with ClamD over a socket interface that also hasn't changed in many years -
it should work just fine.