Hi there,

On 9 Feb 2022, at 00:45, Roy Cohen <roy_co...@hotmail.com> wrote:

This is my first post ...

Welcome. :)

... ClamAV 0.103.0/26063 ... mirror updates using ...

/usr/local/bin/clamavmirror ...

Well, you might have told us what 'clamavmirror' is, and from where
you got it. :)

The problem I have that the incremental updates aren’t being
downloaded as I’m getting 403 on any update older than 28.1.2021
(see example output below).

Any idea why is my server blocked from receiving updates please ?

You seem to have found out for yourself.  You could have done that
first of course. :)