From: Marc <m...@f1-outsourcing.eu>
Sent: Sunday, February 13, 2022 5:02 AM
To: ClamAV users ML <clamav-users@lists.clamav.net>
Cc: Micah Snyder (micasnyd) <micas...@cisco.com>; Sandhu, Jaspal (HQP)
<jaspal.san...@roberthalf.com>
Subject: RE: CLAMAV: Docker Tag 0.104.2 has 9 Medium Vulnerabilities for Busy
Box

> My team is new to maintaining images on Docker Hub. We hadn't yet
> identified the best practices for how to publish an image for the same
> ClamAV version with a new base image. After a little investigation, I
> settled on this on this scheme.

I can see ;)

This is of course crap.

# Wait forever (or until canceled)
        exec tail -f "/dev/null"

The goal of the entrypoint.sh exec is that if it terminates the OC can take
proper action, eg restart the task. In your case clamd can crash and no action
will be taken, because the OC monitors a useless tail?????