Some more clarification:
The scan will be done daily on a laptop located in VLAN without internet
access. Nevertheless database will be updated daily via another server
hence it'll be up today
Log will be stored locally.
I want to be notified by the end of the day if any infected file was found.
Hence I will 'grep' the log daily and search for string 'FOUND'
Email should notify me
That's my plan
Thanks

--