Paul Fisher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> "Aaron M. Renn" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> > I like the new pages.  The only thing I would add is a "News"
> > section before Documentation with links to announcements and stuff.
> > (Our initial announcement and the first release announcement could
> > go there).
>
> There is an announcements section.  It's currently commented out.  I
> was going to put up the original announcement there, but it seemed as
> though the `new' announcement supersedes it.
>
> > Also, are there any plans to deal with the mailing archives and web
> > access to CVS?
>
> Mailing archives, yes.  Web access to CVS, not currently.  I am
> interested in setting up Bonsai for the GNU CVS packages that allow
> anoncvs access, so I'll put that on the TODO list.

If we were allowed to turn on the mailing list feature to keep an
archive of the messages and we first took all of the messages I have
and put those in there then that might make the mailing list thing
easier.  I used a perl script to separate the files based on date to
keep the size of the threads page down in size.

I'm sure everyone has noticed that http://www.classpath.org/* goes to
the gnu web server pages now.  Using RedirectMatch .*
http://www.gnu.org/... in Apache for that.

Brian
--