: From: Brian Jones <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
: Date: 02 Oct 1999 12:13:35 -0400
:
: Hello, I'm working on the GNU Classpath project and having some
: trouble using jikes to compile classpath.
:
: I'm wondering if anyone else has seen the following when using jikes
: (1.0.6 in my case)?  Am I doing something wrong?
:
: Compiling java.util.Collection by itself works correctly (javap
: results are valid).
:
: Compiling java.util.* produces an erroneous class...
:
: lyta:~/classpath/lib$ javap java.util.Collection
: Compiled from Collection.java
: public abstract synchronized class java.util.Collection extends java.lang.Object
:     /* ACC_SUPER bit set */
: {
:     java.util.Collection();
: }

Maybe this is the reason:

$ cat classpath/java/security/cert/Collection.java
package java.util;

public abstract class Collection
{
Collection(){}

}

This file and Set.java in the same directory should definitely be
removed. I have just committed it.

  Jochen