I need to install Japhar + Classpath on Linux platform. But after I
installed Japhar successfully, I failed to install Classpath. The following
is the working process:

1. Installed Japhar 0.08 version with such command:
./configure --prefix=/wiz/home/guest/wx/japhar --with-jdk=/usr/local/jdk --e
nable-classpath --enable-libffi
make
make install
During the compiling, there were a lot of warning. but there were no error.

2. Then I set the environment in the .cshrc like following:
set path = ($path /wiz/home/guest/wx/japhar/bin)
set CLASSPATH = /wiz/home/guest/wx/japhar/share/classes.zip:.:
I wrote the simplest program only print "hello". I use "javac
Simple.java"(at that time, javac is Japhar's javac), and Simple.class can be
created. Next I use "japhar Simple". Run correctly.

3. I installed Classpath with the following command:
./configure --prefix=/wiz/home/guest/wx/japhar --with-java=/usr/local/jdk/bi
n/javac --with-classlib=/usr/local/jdk/lib/classes.zip --enable-developer-mo
de
make
make install
During the compiling, there were a lot of warning. but there were no error.
The attached file "classpath-make.err" is the information about the warning

4. Then I used the command like following:
"japhar Simple" It did work. But when I used
"japhar --classpath==/wiz/home/guest/wx/japhar/share Simple", the error
appeared with the such sentence
Fatal Java VM Error: ThrowNew unable to allocate message
Bus error

Would you please help me solve such problem?
Your help is much appreciated

classpath-make.err