Brian Jones ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> If the volume is more than a trickle of messages on compiling java
> code with gcc then having a separate list is probably a good thing.
> The classpath list is more of a developer list than a user list.
> Traffic has not mandated we go to a classpath-devel or similar yet.

I would like to see some improvements to our project infrastructure,
particularly in the area of bug tracking.  Right now bug reports and
patches come to the list, and I'm sure many of them just get dropped.
Maybe this is something Cygnus can help with.

--
Aaron M. Renn ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) http://www.urbanophile.com/arenn/