Daniel> Apache JServ is extremely stable.  I believe that it is
Daniel> compatible with the 2.0 (perhaps 2.1 as well?) servlet API.

I'm more concerned about the actual servlet than the server itself.

Daniel> It is not too difficult to
Daniel> setup (I'd be willing to do this, given access).

I probably can't give you this sort of access.

Anyway in the absence of a particular servlet that does what we want
(and I don't even know what we want) it is all moot.  If somebody
wants to figure out what would be useful here, and then write it, I'll
arrange to have the program installed.

Tom